Monday, October 8, 2007

Just for fun

the prayer request are just to serious for me right now. I left my coffee mug in my room all day night and day a couple months ago. when i woke up i found this dead roach stuck to the spoon. pretty gross eh? but yet some how really funny and intriguing.

I love when my bengali teacher gets excited about teaching me bengali. i love that it rained today and its cool and i will have to use a sheet tonight!!!1 i love the white chilli beth made for dinner. i love that me acting natural makes steph laugh. i love that my mom called me for no reason the other day and we just got to talk about nothing.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Oh that photo was soooo unnecessary! In the name of Jesus roaches of evil be gone!

Courtney Patch said...

haha! I thought it was a frog at first:) heheh That's so funny. Reminds me of Dylan's maggot retainer story; did you ever hear that one?!!! Love you Keen...

angela said...

yikes. that reminds me of the sri lanka house....the things that scurried in the night...and filled up the kitchen sink. sick dude.