Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Grey's Anatomy, The Cosby Show, The Office

Yesterday was a holiday. It was some kind of puja here so we took the day off as well. and watched lots of dvd's.
First, beth and i watched the cosby show. which we decided out of all the shows we own is actually the hardest one to watch (although its still my faovorite show of all time):
1. I brings us back to our childhood......i loved, loved the cosby show growing up.
2. bill cosby reminds me of my dad.
3. its all about family. when i was growing up i wanted to be the huxtable family. now i want a marriage like claire and dr. huxtable.
4. i never thought that the cosby show could make me so close to bursting out in tears.....like the scene when theo gets to cut the thanksgiving turkey.

and then all of us watched the office and grey's anatomy (2nd season of both) last night. i was bawling at grey's anatomy. it was so so so so good. i don't know which i am more obbsessed with grey's or the office.
so today it back to reality. sigh.
i am so restless still and am having trouble sleeping.
i love the that bill cosby makes me smile. i love that my cough syrup i took is bright green...like anti-freeze. i love that we get to go to nepal on sunday!!! i love that wheni loan money out and get paid back i feel like some how that makes it free money or something.
i love that i have a family to miss.

3 comments:

angela said...

hey girl, court got the cosby show at the library and we've been watching it late at night when i get home from class...classes talking about abuse and infidelity and all sorts of brokenness....and then there's just normal life around us. so i hear what you're sayin. glad you got some rest. sounds like you're a bit ill. will be praying for the retreat. love, ange

Courtney Patch said...

I'm sorry I made you guys sad:( Hmmm, maybe I shouldn't have bought the Cosby Show. But as Ange said, we've been watching it to and I can totally relate. I want a marriage like Clair and Cliff as well. am praying for you all, and the upcoming retreat. Say hello to the peeps in Kathmandu for me!

Kristin said...

court,
no worries...i love the cosby show. no regrets on buying it for me. its helps keep my cold heart soft.
sure do miss you both.
love you,
keen