Wednesday, January 2, 2008

the best present ever!!!!!

i want to announce my most favorite christmas present ever.......
my mom is coming to kolkata!!!!! my mom is coming to kolkata!!!! my mom is coming to kolkata!!! my aunt susie is coming ot kolkata!!!
we are goign to the taj mahal together!!!! we are goign to nepal and going on a trek together!!! isn't that amazing!!! amazing.
i will be going around the city and all of the sudden it will hit me how amazing it is......my mom is comign to kolkata. i am going to get to see my mom in kolkata and take her to the gatch and to SB and show her around and she will get to see the Taj and the hymalayas....its just so freaking cool.

8 comments:

lynn said...

That is wonderful news!

amanda said...

so great!!!!

April said...

yay!!! i'm sure you are in disbelief still. so glad for you and for them! when are they coming?

Kristin said...

my mom comes in mid-march. she will be here for a little less then three weeks.

Kyle said...

Glad to hear the new year celebration was a good time. Beth was really excited about it. And yes, you're right... be thankful for the Brits and their passion for dance. I just don't have it...

Courtney Patch said...

Yay! This is SO exciting. I'm sure you are just bursting:) LOVE it. And your New Year's looked like so much fun!!!! Love you and read your blog every day. Just wanted you to know:) Love you!

angela said...

that is amazing news! you all are going to have a blast!

MICHELLE CULLUM said...

awesome...i remember when both kyle and my parents came..thank God for nan. Good idea to do some traveling outside of the good ole kol. too.