Thursday, February 14, 2008

to the beach with 54 of my closest friends

well, its 10:47 and i am exhausted. we said good-bye to our dearest friends tonight charolette and Julian. it was of course a beautiful mix of sadness and joy. we are going to miss them so much. however, since so many other things have been taking my attention away our weekend away tomorrow has come up to quickly.
tomorrow the SB ladies and our staff are goign away to the beach for the weekend!!!! yes, 55 people in total. that is about 17 ladies, our staff, adn lots of kids. i don't think i have processes anything at all about this weekend...like how amazing it is!! we get to go on vacation with our SB ladies!!!! oh my goodness!!!!! wahooo!!!!
i love Charolette and Julian. i love that today kiran rocked my face off with how amazing she is. i love that i still haven't packed yet. i love that i bought a sweet spider man mug. i love that i ate the pez from my ms. santa pez dispenser that i got for christmas from my parents. i loev that my mom comes soooo soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.