Monday, November 19, 2007

Om Shanti Om

This is the new and improved Sharu khan.....and this is the poster of him they are using to promote the movie!!!

There is nothing like a good bollywood Hindi movie that can make me love India more. On Friday night we all went to see a Hindi movie called Om Shanti Om. this movie is huge here right now.....i know that in America we have huge blockbusters but this is HUGE!!!!! The star Sharu Khan is basically a god here. and in this movie he got all buff for the first time. and he looks good.

if you have never seen a good Hindi movie...they are great. It has beautiful people, in beautiful clothes, dancing and singing. it is really an experience.

and yes...we sat through a 3 hour movie in another language and was totally entertained. that is the beauty of Bollywood.

so if you ever get a chance...go see a bollywood movie. it will make you love India.

Here are some links:


I love that veggie tales makes me happy. i love this sound ange sent called "i wanna". i love that the matthew perryman CD laura sent me softens my heart. i love the book i am reading now "half of a yellow sun". i love that i used the end of a sari to block the whole in my room where pigeons have been nesting......i will defeat them!!!! i love that yesterday in boggle i spelled "sword" and words. i love that i am alright at boggle even though i am such a horrible speller. i love that the pigeons are looking at me right now plotting how to get in our house!!!!

6 comments:

Lew said...

jesusripsmyfaceoff... awesome! I'm a friend of Mike rea. you know mike rea? i know you do...

anyway, my family and I are in cincinnati, adn we love jesus' face-ripping, too...

and people get dehydrated on a plane because it's so dang dry in there... they make it extra super dry so the bacteria die in the air...

some thoughts...

Laura said...

i think you need to find some Chinese people in Calcutta who can come and cook up the pigeons for you. Cook a few and maybe the others won't come back!

April said...

is that a real guy, or was his head put on someone else's body???

Liz said...

april, that was actually my body... like the abs. just so you know.

Anonymous said...

Нi, i feel that i saw you visited my wеblog thus i came tο return the chooѕe?
.I am tгying to to finԁ isѕues to enhanсe my webѕіte!
I ѕuрpose its good enοugh to use ѕome οf your ideаs!
!

my ωеbpagе - tens pain Relief

Anonymous said...

Ηello theгe! This іs mу 1st сommеnt hеre so I just ωanted to give a
quicκ shout out anԁ ѕаy
I tгuly enjoу readіng your blοg posts.
Cаn yοu suggest any οther blogs/websites/fοrums that coѵer the samе tоpicѕ?

Thanks foг your time!

Ηаve а look аt my wеb ρаge - using a tens units during pregnancy