Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Trying to make it Christmas




I am trying my darnest to make it the Christmas season here. I am thinking about what to buy people, i am sending some Christmas cards, i am listening to Christmas music non-stop (and the mindy smith album is as good as everyone says).

i have been taking the ladies from SB to the hospital for check-ups. i love it. i get to spend time with the ladies and we have to work together to get seen and to get everyone the medicine and information they need. its great. i feel like i am getting to know the ladies even more and realizing how they are becoming forever a part of me...like leaving here is almost scarier than staying because then i would have to say good-bye. this is a good thing and i am trying to embrace it.

got to talk to one of my bestest friends last night...ange. it was awesome.


if you guys could pray for me...am still having joint pain, not near as sever but enough to slow me down and limit what i do. beth and sarah are also still have the same. ready to be well!!!!!


i love mindy smith's christmas album. i love being at sari bari. i love sarah made a folder so i have a place to put receipts and it helps me stay organized. i loved that without asking, gita did our laundry while i was out at the hospital. i love that gita is going to spend the night tomorrow. i love that i sing Christmas carols in taxi, by myself.



2 comments:

Courtney Patch said...

Yay! This was a happy post:) So glad you and Ange got to talk! I'm a little jealous:) But happy too of course:) I thought of you when I turned on my Amy Grant, Synthesizer,Christmas album. Wish I could sing Christmas carols with you in the taxi, heheh:) Love you!

Kristen Compston said...

Oh know what that taxi driver was thinking...